The Website https://lifespringchiro.com/ and/or any other URL which facilitates access to the Website (together, “the Website”, “we” or “us”) is owned and operated by “Lifespring Chiropractic”, a wellness and fitness clinic operating out of 2612 S Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78704, USA.
1. SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT AT LIFESPRING CHIROPRACTIC
You can schedule an appointment at Lifespring Chiropractic by filling out the appointment form at our Website here and sending us your first name, last name, phone number and email address, along with any particular comments that you want us to take into consideration We will send you an email confirmation with the details of your appointment within 24 hours of receiving your request. In order to receive timely updates and confirmation regarding your booking and payment, please ensure that the email address and phone number provided by you during registration is active and available for receiving emails or phone calls from Lifespring Chiropractic. If you wish to reschedule the date or time of your scheduled appointment after receiving the confirmation email, you may change or cancel it free of charge by emailing or calling us at least 24 hours in advance. Please note, Lifespring Chiropractic operates from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM and 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM only. We are closed on Saturday and Sunay.
2. PAYMENT AND INSURANCE
All payments for confirmed appointments are to be made at the clinic on the day of the appointment. We accept online payment through all major credit cards and HSA/FSA health cards, as well as offline payment by cash. It is your responsibility to ensure that a valid card number and billing address is provided for the payment to get through. Lifespring Chiropractic does not store any financial information and/or credit card details from any user and accepts no liability for any error in any third-party payment gateway under any circumstances whatsoever. Upon request, we can provide you with an itemized superbill for you to submit for reimbursement from your insurance provider. Applicable refunds, if any, will be completed only through the original mode of payment. In case you have any question about the means and method of payment, feel free to reach out to us for any clarification using the contact details given at the end of this page.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE OF WEBSITE
In order to maximize your user experience in using the Website, and avoid, eliminate or minimize disruptive activities, we kindly ask you to maintain the following:
- do not use the Website in any way or take any action that may undermine, disrupt, damage or manipulate the working functionality, performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- do not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify or create derivative works of the Website, or any updates or any part thereof;
- do not use the Website in any manner that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- do not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent any affiliation with another person, entity, or association, use false IP addresses or headers, or otherwise conceal your identity for any purpose;
- do not violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the rights of third parties, including without limitation copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- do not use data collected from the Website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
4. SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
By using the Lifespring Chiropractic Website, you hereby acknowledge and agree that such usage is at your sole risk and responsibility. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Lifespring Chiropractic Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, all warranties of quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Lifespring Chiropractic does not warrant that the services offered through the Website will meet your specific requirements, that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the Website will be free from viruses or similar harmful matter or that any defects in the Website will be immediately corrected. Lifespring Chiropractic takes all reasonable measures but cannot promise the availability of any preferred chiropractor, their willingness or ability of to give you advice, or whether you will find the chiropractor’s advice relevant, useful, accurate or satisfactory to meet your specific requirements. No oral or written communication offered by Lifespring Chiropractic will create any warranty for this purpose.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND ADVERTISEMENTS
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
10. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
11. GENERAL INFORMATION